Trials, Blessings, Miracles...

Tuesday, November 01, 2005

=)

When I just saw the title of my last blog, I just had to say this.
Indeed, He will provide, and He has. =)
Thank God for helping me through one very tough week, 3 big assignments down.
1 Harmony II project presentation on Tues
2 Composition I term2 assignment on Wed
3 History II individual (horn) presentation on Thurs

Thank God so much for everything. esp for the History presentation, finished just on the dot before 4pm when History lecture (presentations) was going to start, and Dr Kan helped to zap my handouts too, met her in the lift just as I was rushing out to get the handouts zapped. Saved me a trip and cost for zapping. Thank God! =) and the printer worked! just when it wasn't earlier in the morning, and again later in the evening.
Was late for the Bible study class on Tues, but thank God that when I reached 20mins late(from completing compo), Cecilia was still revising last week's lesson, so didn't miss this week's. =) and thank God for everything that He is teaching me each day.

Thank God for the whole week, having the chance to talk to friends, esp Christian friends, including Weifu, and spending time at Family Worship =) Just thank God so much. For the trials, and helping me through the trials, my Guide always. =)

I've signed up for the Might Man 2 camp at last. Looking forward to an enriching and enlightening experience, but will be careful and on guard, as warned by my Christian friend.

Must stick to the timetable I've just come up with for this week and next week. God please help me!

Wrote in my journal that I'm just gonna do quiet time then sleep. Now I've extended to writing this, so must end here now. All that He gives me, isn't just about writing a blog entry, its all written in His plans. Yes. and Praise Him, Father, everyday, everywhere, all the time, not just here. =)

And thank God for helping me find the online Daily Bread again =)

goodnight.

To those reading this:
take care and may God bless you always =)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home