Trials, Blessings, Miracles...

Tuesday, September 20, 2005

sunday 18sept & monday 19sept 05

Thank God for bringing me through these past two days.

Sunday 18 Sept 2005
  • thank God for bringing me to church with enough time to set up my horn, warm up, and even tune before the service started.
  • thank God that mum prepared breakfast of sausages and bread and that I had time to eat my breakfast after playing for the start of first service because there wasn't sunday school.
  • thank God that although there was no sunday school for my class this week because our teacher was away, and I had forgotten to bring the book I had intended to bring to read, I got time to read abit of Colossians.
  • thank God for helping me stay awake during sermon, and managed to jot down notes too.
  • thank God very much that YangGuang theory lesson went more smoothly, and that hopefully I had helped the children to learn something. Please take care of them God, they are really very good and lovable children.
  • thank God for lunch, that the otah from the nasi lemak wasn't too hot and I didn't eat much of the chilli because it stayed in one corner of the container.
  • thank God for dad sending me to Mus'art prac.
  • thank God that Mus'art prac was ok.
  • thank God for dad fetching me from Mus'art prac because he met a client in clementi, which was nearby.
  • thank God for the yummy and filling dinner that we packed home.
  • thank God for having dad fetch me to the bus stop outside as it was along the way, and letting me get to school around 8pm so that I had more time to practise.
  • thank God for letting me clear my scales and playing my kopprasch no.14 through more fluently.
  • thank God for mum and dad fetching me home from school, and kindly waiting for me for so long, half an hour. Reached home before 12mn.

I'm sorry:

  • that I made mum and dad wait for so long, please God, help me to be more obedient and punctual. It isn't nice to make anybody wait.
  • for all the mean not nice things that I've done and said during the day. Please help me to be kinder to others.
  • I did not do quiet time because I was doing my history presentation throughout the night and dozed off towards daybreak.

Monday 19th Sept 2005

  • thank God that although I hardly slept the whole night because I was doing my history presentation, I had enough energy to last me through the day, and only got a headache on my journey home, which improved as I arrived at home.
  • thank God that I woke up a minute after mum's call at 8.25am. This means that I was actually waken up by her call even though my hp was on silent mode! miracle! =)
  • thank God for getting me to school safely without getting wet. (it rained in e morning)
  • thank God that I had time to go through my whole warmup routine before band(which was changed to sectionals).
  • thank God for helping me to play ok and with more confidence during brass sectionals with Mr Adams. Renee actually said not bad! =) really thank God, and please keep helping me to play better and be humble. =)
  • thank God that I managed to prac kopprasch 14 up to crotchet=100, though rather messy, it was still there.
  • thank God that lesson wasn't too bad, got advice and help from Jamie, mostly working on the Strauss after scales. thank God the front part was ok and managed to improve on it.

but kept running away with the rhythm and articulation at the Animato part, God please help me to stay calm and prac hard and be able to my best for brass class on thursday and brass platform next wednesday. And that all that I do, I do for You only and no one else, not to please Fredi or Adams whoever, but because I should always do my best in everything I attempt and be hardworking and dilligent.

I haven't been very diligent with my history homework, the exact opposite in fact. I MUST buck up and get going with all my history homework, deadlines are coming up fast! or even over already. =x

  • oh and thank God very much that I managed to finish my Harmony test on thursday! AND used all the 6 most important decorations and many others. Hopefully I got them right and will be able to pass. And thank God that I should have gotten most of the keys correct since they are the same with some my classmates who are better in Harmony.
  • thank God that Mr Adams took my concerto competition form without asking much, and that I still had time to finish my dinner at Kopitiam and reach YMS just on time for the New Music Ensemble concert. And also thanks that Ryan waited for me to finish eating before leaving, as the others had left as it was getting late.
  • thank God that although I was rather drowsy at first because I was so tired, the continuing pieces were very interesting and I could stay awake. Enjoyed the concert! Good programming and all. Also met Iskandar and got to say hi after the concert. Dear God please bless him and keep him safe.
  • thank God that I had the chance to come home earlier, and that I was tired and had a little headache, otherwise I would have stayed in school again. By coming home, I got to spend time chatting with mum and hui, and watched/read this presentation/flash thingy about ancient chinese language being related to biblical history. (see it in my first entry today)
  • thank God that I had the chance to talk with Tejay just now. God please help him and take care of him. Please take care of Angeles too.
  • thank God for everything that has happened today, and for safely seeing me through another day.

It is late already, 2:48am, shall quickly go do quiet time and go to sleep.

你要靠主常喜乐!=)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home