Trials, Blessings, Miracles...

Sunday, September 18, 2005

new blog

ok here's my new blog... I've been wanting to keep some sort of journal about the blessings from God in my daily life, and also about my spiritual life, so......

Its dedicated to writing about my TBM: trials, blessings, miracles.. that God puts in my life.
I'll update as often as possible.
Hope to use this to share about God's love through what He has done in my life, and also to keep in touch with friends.
I know I've been spending too much time on school that I've really neglected alot of friends and family, really sorry. Want to change that now. I'm making it a point to come online on weekend-nights to read friends' blogs and chat etc.
Won't write much really personal stuff here, because the internet is a totally unsafe place, and I'm not exactly ready to announce all my private stuff to the whole internet population, still very introverted, so yah.
Also going to try to type as much as possible in proper English so as to maintain and improve my grasp of the language. Will try to use Chinese too when possible, still exploring the Chinese word program on my computer. I love Chinese and don't ever want to lose it, its our roots!

There's church tomorrow morning, don't want to be late again so shall be going to sleep soon.
Honor God, be early. That's what the poster outside the door of the 3rd floor chapel says, I'll remember that and do my best to honor God and not indulge in laziness and sleep gluttony.

To whoever reads this:
Take care and God bless you always! =)

如今常存的有信,有望,有爱;这三样,其中最大的是爱。
-哥林多前书 13 章 13 节 (Corinthians 13:13)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home